Whether your customer is starting out and needs cost effective primary storage, or you are looking to provide high performance storage for enterprise applications, HP can help you ensure your customers will enjoy a storage infrastructure that scale to meet even the most explosive data growth.
What happens when you make the jump from disk arrays to flash?
Find out what 1,000 IT professionals have to say.
Nearly every IT operation is either making (or planning to make) the move to an all-flash storage solution. But what have they experienced along the way? To find out, 1,000 IT professionals were asked about their perceptions of moving to all-flash. Their candid answers may surprise you.
A broad array of respondents
For the purposes of the survey, 33% of the respondents have an all spinning disk infrastructure and 67% have adopted flash.
Some key findings of the survey:
- The number of those that expect to be at 100% flash in 24 months is quadruple the number that there are today.
- Those running all-flash systems are over 50% more likely to use remote replication than those running all-disk systems.
- Respondents running all-flash systems get 39% better data reduction than those running on spinning disk.
- 57% of those running all-flash systems believe they will be able to extend their refresh cycle
High-End Storage Capabilities for SMBs Means More Sale Opportunities for you!
On August 15th , 2016, HPE announced new storage solutions that help small and midsized businesses (SMBs) modernize their IT with hybrid flash and software-defined platforms that bring enterprise capabilities to sub-$10K.
- The new StoreVirtual 3200 is next-gen, flexible shared storage with advanced features and flash support starting at $6K.1
- The new MSA 2042 delivers hybrid flash and a built-in automated data tiering engine to help SMBs make the most of that flash capacity to accelerate applications from day one, starting at $10K.2
As an HPE partner, these new product offerings and upsell opportunities give you new ways to aggressively expand your SMB footprint, bring flash to new segments of the storage market, and cash in on upgrades and services.
Please take a moment to read the attached information sheet on our latest storage announcements made August 15th.
Visit the HPE Partner Ready Portal and register for the following live training sessions to learn more:
- 16 Aug ’16, 4:30 PM CEST – HPE Storage Channel Partner TekTalk
- (eligible for 3 Knowledge Credits)
- 25 Aug ’16, 5:00 PM CEST – HPE StorageTV – Winning with Storage in SMB
- (eligible for 2 Knowledge Credits)
- 7 Sept ’16, 2:00 PM CEST – EMEA HPE Storage Channel PowerHour
- (eligible for 4 Knowledge Credits)